Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Pocket of Fresh Air

past few months were the most miserable time of my life

past few weeks have been amazing



funny how things change so quickly.

Honestly, I wasn't sure of this path. I wasn't sure if i had what it takes to be a healer, but I think God was trying to show me and prepare me. It seems like he was whispering, Be patient. Be faithful. and Be-lieve.

so I did

I feel like I've grown this year especially. I am now more sure of what I want to do. A clear goal in sight rather than objectives thrown at me and shoved down my throat. Now I don't care how long it takes. I want it.

And because of it, I feel independent. My life is starting to feel like my own now. I am still following God's direction, but at least my heart is synchronized with His and not with anyone else's.


I am mesmerized by how everything works in God's ways. His meticulous plans for everyone. I wish I had the faith to be joyful during my troubles, but at least I had the faith to endure it all. I am that much grateful and that much more prepared. He truly has plans laid out for us all; he will give you challenges that you can handle and prepare you if you are not yet able. For that I am grateful.



With this fresh pocket of air, I inhale, exhale, and hold my breath for His amazing work to manifest itself. Till the next... God watch over us and be with us.


In your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment