Saturday, January 17, 2009

Live Life

New year, new age, new everything... I leave Dallas, Tx with a new life. This year i resolved to live life. I want to live my life without any regrets, to its fullest potentials. I want to inspire people with my life.

I start this journal to help me keep this momentum and hope that others around me be inspired with this journal. I hope to capture the smallest details of my life and see that life is not all about extravagance. I want to appreciate life, its fleeting moments and not get caught up with the destination of this long journey. Little babies' quintessential smile, calming night decorated with star glitters, blushing sky with sunset and sunrise...I want to stop my time to just look around and soak everything in with my body.

I hate the concept of time. I want immortality; i want continuity and consistency; i want infinity. I am not complaining about time because i got one year older or because I am going through a mid life crisis. I hate time because things change over time. Nothing is a constant. Entropy is used  to measure the randomness of the system, the universe that we live in. By definition, something must change and be random. While the whole universe remains constant, its components change. Somewhere in the universe, God is enjoying his stability while we struggle to adapt to our time. It doesn't seem fair, but i guess one day we shall enjoy the same privilege with the inevitable end and the following life with infinity. If life does not have time, alpha or omega, can we even call it a life?

While I have this chance to live life, because God said you only get on chance at this life, I want to capture every breath that I take. I want to gaze at the perfect system, everything must be right on for its own existence. This universe is an autonomous entity, a self-sustaining creature, a fascinating equation that you plug in your own individual values and inputs to get your own customized answers. What would be my answer? what values should I plug in? I dare attempt to solve this equation rather than challenging its integrity like i have been doing. I am ready to taste the deliciousness of life.

So... I pray that...YOU and I will, individually or collectively,

Live Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment